Blair County Bar Association » Community Resources

Community Resources

If you have a legal problem and would like to be referred to an attorney, please call the Blair County Lawyer Referral Service at 814-693-3090.

If you cannot afford an attorney you might qualify for free legal services through Mid Penn Legal Services at 814-943-8139 or 800-326-9177.

If you need a Protection from Abuse Order, contact the PFA Office in the Blair County Courthouse at 814-693-0130.  It is open on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.  If you need protection from domestic violence during a time period when the office is not open, contact your local police department.  If you are in an emergency situation, contact 911.

Links to helpful information:

If you are representing yourself in any civil proceedings, the Blair County Prothonotary requires you to attach this form:


Blair County Custody Process Information

Links to helpful law-related websites:

Mid Penn Legal Services –

Pennsylvania Legal Help –

Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office –

Megan’s Law Website –